Here’s a bit of my thought process as I watched this completely random music video of Toto's "Africa" from Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd during their African safari in 2012.
- This song is so hilarious, I love it.
- Ooh, lions!
- What exactly is Kristin Bell doing? I like her dress though.
- Are they making fun of Taylor Swift’s “Wildest Dreams” video because that would be pretty funny.
- Okay, we’re white-people dancing in front of hippos…
- Their tour guides must be standing out of frame watching like “what American nonsense is this.”
- I wonder if they dropped what they were doing and started filming literally every time it started raining in Africa.
- I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, GORILLA.
- Why are they “Flashdance” dancing now???
- Aww, cheetas!
- No, guys, don’t chase the giraffes STOP CHASING THE GIRAFFES.
Our host Jay Walker has more, including the part where Kristen and Dax got fined $50 for dancing with wildebeests: