Stars

Serena Williams Ate Gourmet Dog Food, Unsurprisingly Got Sick

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

  • Source: www.youtube.com / Via: www.youtube.com

  • Serena Williams hopped on Snapchat yesterday to tell a pretty embarrassing story about eating her dog's gourmet food.

    Williams was staying in a hotel which offered a doggy menu with soup and seafood options. Williams, wanting to take good care of her little buddy, ordered him the salmon and rice dish which came in a lovely take out container with a convenient spoon.

  • Salmon
  • So naturally, she ate a spoonful.

    Cut to two hours later, and Williams is praying to the porcelain god. Williams said she was so sick from the food she thought she was "gonna pass out". She was also kind enough to leave some advice on the menu for future guests, "If you are human, do not eat. It makes you sh*t."

Comment with Facebook