Apple fanboys and girls may have been disappointed after no iPhone 5 was announced at today's "Lets talk iPhone" event with new Apple CEO, Tim Cook, at their campus in Cupertino, CA.
Instead, they announced an upgraded iPhone 4S. The phones will be available for pre-orderOctober 14th and are priced at 16GB for $199, 32GB for $299, and 64GB for $399 via Sprint, Verizon, or AT&T. So what can you expect from that?
- Apple A5 dual-core processor (approximately 2x faster CPU, 7x faster graphics)
- 8-hour battery life, dual-antenna system (hopefully that means less iPhone signal issues)
- 14.4Mbps data downloads (2x faster)
- Improved 8-megapixel camera 1080p video with image stabilization
- AirPlay Mirroring (play an iPhone game on your TV wirelessly)
- Siri, a voice-activated assistant
Oddly enough, the Apple stock dipped 4% after the announcements.