Source: www.youtube.com / Via: www.youtube.com
The Valley Fire burning in Northern California has burned over 67,000 acres and is only 15% contained. The wildfire has caused many locals to be displaced, so we’ve compiled a list of organizations accepting donations for direct relief of these victims:
• American Red Cross – Be sure to specify that you’re donating to “Valley Fire clients.”
• Redwood Credit Union – You can donate online or at any North Bay or San Francisco branch.
• Tri Counties Bank – The bank has made an initial donation of $10,000, and has since set up an online donation page on their site.
• Sift Dessert Bar – If you live in the bay area, Sift Dessert Bar is accepting any non-perishable food items at any of their five Bay Area locations.
• Santa Rosa Birth Center – Now accepting baby wipes, children’s clothes, and any other supplies for children at 583 Summerfield Road, Santa Rosa, CA.