Today at the What’s Trending office, we could not get enough of Kylie Jenner’s inspiring thoughts on the new year.
“Like, I feel like every year has a new energy,” Kylie said in a recent fireside chat she upload to her YouTube channel, which promotes her app, fashion line, makeup, house, cars and other Rich People things, “and I feel like this year is really about, like, the year of just realizing stuff. And everyone around me, we’re all just, like, realizing things.”
“2016,” she added. “Lookin’ good.”
These words were so deeply moving that I had to go through the rest of her channel – the WHOLE CHANNEL, you guys – and find more gems of wisdom that will help us navigate the year ahead.
Here’s my personal Top Seven Kylie Jenner Realizations:
7) “See how eyeliner just really brings together your look? Whoa. Guys. Different eyes.”
6) “If you ever, like, color it too dark? Don’t you fear. Brush it through.”
5) “This is, like, my favorite light ever. It has, like, this little mirror and it has a little stand for your iPhone, so you can put the timer up, really set it up and take your selfie. It’s the shit.”
4) “I do Tiffany’s makeup all the time, like, any time I’m bored or I’m sad or anything. I just call her and do her makeup.”
3) “My assistant says that I’m a hoarder.”
2) “This is called the Cloud Couch. It’s so comfortable. It’s like a cloud. I guess that’s how it got its name.”
1) “I love nosejobs. Fake nosejobs.”