Breaking Bad returns for a fourth season (Credit: AMC)
“Breaking Bad” is the best show on television right now. Period. If you’re not watching it right now, you are sorely missing out on one of the most superiorly crafted and written programs of all time. One episode, and I guarantee that you’ll stop saying that there’s nothing good on cable TV.
But, don’t just take my word for it. There’s a reason why “Breaking Bad” is currently one of the most searched for terms on Google right now. We’re hours away from the fourth season of this critically-acclaimed AMC show, and people just can’t wait to see to get some new “Bad” in their lives.
Check out these five reasons to watch the show, and you’ll find yourself wanting to be a vigilante drug cook, taking down the biggest drug cartels in Mexico… but, not really.
1. It stars Bryan Cranston, the quirky father from “Malcolm in the Middle,” as a no-holds-barred high school teacher turned drug-dealing meth cook.
There’s a reason why Bryan Cranston has won the Emmy for Lead Actor in a Drama three consecutive years. He’s just that good. Scarily good. His trusted sidekick, Jessie Pinkman (played by Aaron Paul), isn’t that bad either: He just won the Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actor in Drama in 2010.
2. Law students can take a page out of Saul Goodman’s book.
“Breaking Bad’s” resident crooked lawyer Saul Goodman can get anyone out of their legal troubles. Lawyers: Take a page out of his book. But, don’t say I recommended you try out his illegal ways.
3. Someone went to the trouble of creating an awesome bingo came that you can play while watching the show.
4. Aziz Ansari is telling you to watch it.
Sure, other celebs are putting their two cents in.
5. You don’t have anything better to do on a Sunday anyway.
The Women’s World Cup is over, and you’re sick of all the Casey Anthony news. Time to realize why you’re still paying that cable bill or for that high speed internet so you can download the episode from Pirate Bay… not that we condone that either.