McDonald’s Staff Saves A Baby From Choking (VIDEO)

McDonald's Staff Saves A Baby From Choking (VIDEO)
By Amanda Walgrove
  • The McDonald’s staff at a Sydney fast food restaurant came to the rescue after a one-year-old baby named Nivaeh started choking and stopped breathing for almost three minutes.

    Channel Nine’s A Current Affair channel aired CCTV footage of the panic-stricken incident and emergency calls that show the event unfolding as the staff members and customers successfully revive the baby’s breathing after she choked on a chip.