Raccoon Eats Too Much Weed, Gets Rushed to Firehouse
We here at What’s Trending love two kinds of stories — raccoon stories, and stories of animals smoking too much weed. Well, my friends, we were blessed this fine morning with examples of both when a woman in Indianapolis rushed her pet raccoon to a firehouse after the poor little animal just had a little too much weed.
According to reports from firefighters at the scene, the poor little animal had been exposed to too much of someone else’s marijuana. The firefighters in question thought at first the raccoon was on meth, then heroin, until finally, this legendary exchange took place —
Ofc. 1: “I’m sitting at one of the firehouses. No pet raccoons are overdosing here.”
Ofc. 2: “Well if they show up, you Narcan him.”
Ofc. 1: “Way too weird. I’m leaving.”
Ofc. 2: “10-4”
Eventually the poor, and very marijuana filled, little animal was taken home to sleep off the whole mess. Said Captain Pruitt of the fire brigade — “We hope that everything worked out with the raccoon. We’d be sad to hear that it didn’t.”
Do you think everything worked out for the raccoon? We hope it did! Let us know in the comments.
For more stories, follow us on Twitter at @WhatsTrending.