If you are going to start visiting kindergarten, you need to carefully prepare for this. You shouldn’t think that everything is ready there and your child will not need anything. Preparing your toddler for kindergarten is actually not so simple! You should think about numerous things. It is better to make a list of all things you will need and then move along with it. Let’s start with clothes suitable for this place.
What Clothes to Choose
First of all, you should remember that your toddler has to do without your help there, and at first it will be difficult for them. Therefore, clothes for kindergarten should not cause any trouble for the child. The main thing is that clothes should be comfortable and you can choose cute clothes from The Trendy Toddlers which is always a perfect option. Remember that all pieces must meet the following requirements:
- be comfortable;
- easy to wash (you may have to wash them every day);
- be neat and beautiful, and preserve these qualities for as long as possible;
- have such fasteners that the child can cope with them on their own or with minimal help from the teacher.
Of course, it might be not so simple to find clothes that will correspond to all these requirements but it is possible. Just spend some time on the Internet and you will get only the positive experience from new pieces.
Casual Kindergarten Clothes
Casual clothes for boys in kindergarten:
- jumper or warm turtleneck;
- elasticated shorts;
- slippers with a backdrop or gym shoes.
For girls, it is worth having such clothes for every day:
- warm turtleneck, jumper;
- white or pink tights;
- elasticated skirt (or sundress);
- children’s slippers with a backdrop, gym shoes.
Partywear for Kindergarten
There are always various parties, holidays, and concerts at kindergartens. On these solemn days, children dress beautifully and elegantly. If you want your little one to look appropriately and feel comfortable, prepare the following pieces for special occasions:
- for boys: a white shirt, dark trousers, an optional vest, and a bow tie;
- for a girl: an elegant dress in which the toddler will feel comfortable.
Winter Outerwear for Kindergarten
Every day children in kindergarten go for a walk, so your baby should be provided with the necessary warm clothes. For boys and girls, the rules are the same in this regard:
- waterproof jacket for autumn/spring in case of rain;
- warm winter jacket;
- comfortable boots for the season with Velcro or elastic – there is no one to tie the laces yet!
- mittens, hat, scarf – everything should be comfortable for the toddler.
This minimum will help your child feel comfortable and fun in kindergarten. Of course, there are numerous options now that are both cute and comfy. It is always better to choose them so that your child would feel confident and you’ll have only positive emotions from their appearance.