Mega Vault Millionaire is a newly launched project of the Microgaming company. Like other games of the company, this game has a progressive jackpot and may break the Mega Moolah record in the near future, according to forecasts of experts. Is this something that makes you excited? We understand you well. In this review, you will learn how to play this game and other key features of this slot machine that can potentially make you a rich person.
Mega Vault Features
There is a number of things to look out for in the exclusive Mega Vault Millionaire slot. The game is simple and straightforward; even beginners easily understand how to play Mega Vault and what it takes to land a win. Winning symbols and lines are highlighted along with the amount you won. So you just need to be attentive and follow the game flow.
Just like most similar slot machines, Mega Vault Millionaire has 5 reels with 25 pay lines. To win, you have to match three or more of the same symbols in a row. There is a wild symbol that works as a joker and replaces any other symbol and also doubles the payout. On top of that, there is also a scatter symbol that triples your winnings and gives you 15 free spins.
Mega Vault Promotion for New Players
The meaning of the Mega Vault promo is to win the jackpot for free.
- Conditions: the minimum first deposit of $1 gives 15 free spins;
- The number of spins – 41;
- The amount of the free bet is $ 0.25.
It is possible to win one of the four jackpots of the Mega Vault slot.
- Mini – the smallest jackpot; it usually brings a prize of between 8 and 10 wagers in your chosen currency.
- Minor – the second-largest jackpot winnings ranging from 60 to 90 coins in your chosen currency.
- Major – it begins to grow rapidly in size as wins on the main jackpot range from roughly 20,000 to 45,000 coins, although there may be times when players can win significantly more than that amount.
- Mega – This is the main dream and goal of all Mega Vault gamblers. The mega jackpot starts at one million dollars, and this is not the limit. So far, the record win has been $20 million.
1st and 2nd Deposit Bonuses
The bet for wagering the bonus is taken proportionally from the cash and bonus accounts. The bonus is debited to the real money account after the wagering requirements are met. Winnings and losses are credited to both cash and bonus accounts. This means that the bonus can both increase and decrease. Subsequent bonus amounts credited to a player’s bonus balance will be subject to 30x playthroughs before they can be cashed out.
Mega Vault Millionaire was launched quite recently, but it already has an army of fans and has firmly taken its place among other Mega online slot machines. This is primarily because there are millions of jackpots at your disposal and the opportunity to get one free no deposit chance at the new Mega Vault Millionaire game. If you have never tried this slot machine, you always have a chance to change this situation. You just need to find a reliable casino with the demo version of the game.