The 11 Most Iconic Mean Girls Quotes
Mean Girls was nearly 14 years ago, yet it has somehow remained a staple in pop culture. People from all ages continuously quote and reference this movie, and it’s even making its Broadway debut in early 2018. The culture of this movie will never die, meaning these quotes will live on forever.
1. “Get in loser, we’re going shopping.”
If your friend doesn’t yell this out the window when they’re picking you up, they’re probably not your real friend.
2. “Whatever, I’m getting cheese fries.”
I’m pretty sure I said this last week when I decided to break my “diet”. If Regina George can eat cheese fries, so can I.
3. “Oh my god, Danny DeVito! I love your work!”
This is probably the FUNNIEST line in the movie. If you don’t know who Danny DeVito is, look him up and laugh with us. Damian is a comedic icon.
4. “On Wednesdays, we wear pink.”
Every Wednesday morning, someone wakes up and decides to wear pink. Those people are our heroes who are keeping the tradition alive.
5. “If you’re from Africa, then why are you white?”
Moral of the story: you REALLY can’t just ask people why they’re white.
6. “Don’t have sex. You will get pregnant and die.”
I passed all of my tests in health class because of this quote.
7. “Four for you, Glenn Coco! You go, Glenn Coco!”
To this day, I wonder who Glenn Coco is. What’s his story? Why did he get so many candy canes? I DEMAND a spin-off movie.
8. “Do you want to do something fun? You wanna go to Taco Bell?”
Karen isn’t as stupid as Regina thinks. I’ve had MANY fun times at Taco Bell.
9. “Is butter a carb?”
Is it? I’ll eat it anyway.
10. “I’m not like a regular mom. I’m a cool mom.”
I think we all know at least one person who has a “cool mom”. We appreciate them.
11. “She doesn’t even go here!”
I think the funniest thing about this quote is that Damian wasn’t even supposed to be at the assembly.
Did we miss any of your favorite quotes? If we did, make sure to tweet us at @WhatsTrending!