Chrissy Teigen’s Best November Moments
Chrissy Teigen is a gem in this world we call our own. Everyone knows that she is the Queen of the Internet, and now it’s our job to document her finest moments.
We compiled a list of Chrissy’s 10 best Twitter moments in the month of November. Sit back, relax, and laugh with us.
1. When Twitter ushered in its 280 character feature, Chrissy was quick to fire back, along with the rest of the Internet.
2. Chrissy takes a jab at how relaxed gun laws are by roasting this political image.
3. Just a few weeks into the month and she begins to ask the real questions…
4. We’ve all experienced lazy nights like this – ordering food and passing out while watching Netflix. Some of us, like Chrissy, are too lazy to clean up.
5. Do people actually watch basketball games? Apparently not, even if they’re court side.
6. When the latest TV show, video game, or device comes out, it’s hard to focus on anything else in your life. I would say Chrissy agrees, since she’s clearly been consumed by Mario Odyssey.
7. That time when Chrissy was accused of knowing about football. How dare they?
8. Celebrities eat fast food too. Good to know Chrissy is one of us.
9. When Chrissy told the haters exactly what they wanted to hear. Her life is so hard, leave her alone!
10. Animal Crossing’s new mobile app has taken the Internet by storm, but Chrissy is already calling it quits.
I’m excited to see what Chrissy Teigen will tweet about this December! What’s your favorite Chrissy Teigen Twitter moment? Let us know in the comments or at @WhatsTrending on Twitter!