Occupy the World and the GOP in Vegas: Trending Now
– Zachary Quinto told his followers last week that the tragic suicide of 14-year old Jamey Rodemeyer impacted his life. Inspired by Jamey’s story, and many others, What’s Trending is planning a #stopbullying special live event on October 27th. Keep checking back here for updates.
– The Occupy Wall Street movement celebrated it’s one-month anniversary on Monday and shows no signs of slowing down. As a matter of fact, it’s growing into a worldwide movement.
– The Nevada GOP Presidential debate in Las Vegas will be a two-screen experience for many viewers. If you’re watching the livestream tonight at CNN.com, remember to use #CNNDebate to tweet and the producers may pull your question into the debate.
– Deadline Hollywood has reported that by the end of the month, Google will announce which Hollywood companies will participate in their roughly $150 Million dollar investment fund. The story has many wondering what will happen when Hollywood gets integrated with YouTube.
– The tragic death of two-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dan Wheldon tragically died last weekend in a crash at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The condolences online have been tremendous as fans, friends and family honor Wheldon’s remarkable career.