– A footballer (or soccer player to Americans) was profusely sweating during a press conference. Thankfully, someone did a time lapse edit for our enjoyment.
– Bristol Palin got off of a mechanical bull and on to her high horse and a man in the Saddle Ranch Saloon in Los Angeles shouted a disparaging remark about her mother.
– David Lynch is known for the weird and his trailer for the Vienna International Film Festival is just that.
– The End of the World is on R.E.M.’s most famous song, but last week after the band announced it was calling it quits after 30 years, it was given new life with an internet-themed remix.
– And finally, a young man receives a heartwarming reaction when he finally decides to call his father and tell him that he’s a homosexual.
What were your favorite viral videos of the week?
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.