– The jurors who handed down a not guilty verdict in the Casey Anthony trial may have their identities released today. For the last three-months the names have remained anonymous under a “cooling off” period ordered by trial judge Belvin Perry.
– The biography of Steve Jobs, the Apple co-founder who changed the face of technology, is set to become Amazon’s top-selling book of the year. Walter Isaacson’s book is filled with fascinating stories from the icon’s life.
– Rapper MC Hammer is the latest celebrity to throw some heavy investment into technology. He announced his deep search engine WireDoo at last week’s Web 2.0 Summit. Some of the other celebs that have put serious cash into tech include; Bono, Ashton Kutcher and even Kim Kardashian.
– Baseball is still trending highly online despite lower World Series TV ratings than in year’s past. The Rangers lead the series 3 games to 2 as the teams head into Game 6 in Saint Louis tomorrow night.
– And remember to tune in this Thursday at 3 o’clock pacific time for our special #stopbullying townhall. What’s Trending has partnered with some great organizations like The Trevor Project and MTV’s A Thin Line to create a forum to find real world solutions to cyberbullying. We hope you can join and please take a moment to upload a photo or video of yourself holding a sign encouraging others to #stopbullying.