Tyler Oakley, Rooster Teeth & More Join “The Amazing Race”!
CBS reality show “The Amazing Race” is leaping into the future of social media!
By which I mean they’ve recognized that social media stars with their built-in fan followings are a lucrative money-making opportunity and have decided to cash in. For their 28th season, the teams for “The Amazing Race” will be made up entirely of social media stars.
Still, how cool is the thought of our fave internet friends like Tyler Oakley, Zach King and Ashley Jenkins traveling all around the world and doing goofy stunts to win a contest? It’ll be like one giant YouTube challenge. Except it’s for a million dollars, and they’ll have to go outside. (I kid, I kid.)
Here’s the full list of “Amazing Race” teams. Who will you be rooting for?
– Social media influencers Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl
– YouTube stars Burnie Burns and Ashley Jenkins
– YouTube hosts Erin White Robinson and Joslyn Davis
– Vine star Cole LaBrant and mom Sheri LaBrant
– Viner Zach King and wife Rachel King
– YouTube sensations Dana Borriello and Matt Steffanina
– Instagram models Jessica Versteeg and Brittany Oldehoff
– Viral video sensation Marty Cobb and daughter Hagan Parkman
– Beauty YouTuber Blair Fowler and dad Scott Fowler
– Vine aficionados Cameron Benson and Darius Benson
– Pro frisbee players Kurt Gibson and Brodie Smith