When you come into projects with a hardcore component like World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King, you have to be mentally prepared for hardship and farming for the long term. This is the main difficulty, but also the value of the classic versions, which refuse casual components in favor of complex and lengthy grinds to get more or less high-quality equipment for their hero.
Especially the difference will be seen after the transition from the latest update for the main version of World of Warcraft Dragonflight.
The key differences lie in the following things:
- Difficulty and speed of pumping.
- Difficulty in obtaining good equipment and weapons.
- Fewer territories and locations.
- The emphasis is on quality, not speed.
- A return to the old and forgotten by many canons from the World of Warcraft.
The main problem in slow games with long leveling and difficulty in obtaining equipment is gold. In World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King, getting gold is especially difficult and there are several ways to do it:
- Complete story and side quests.
- Grind locations that are suitable in terms of level and monsters that are several levels higher than you.
- Master the professions of collecting resources and selling items through crafting and selling everything that is not necessary to be used by other players for gold.
- Buy WoW Classic Gold from the professional Skycoach service. It works with all active official servers and supplies gold in any required amount. Even if you do not find your server in the list on the site, write to the manager and a Skycoach employee will find a way to put gold on your character. The service guarantees protection from interference by the game administration, masking the entire transaction process and assistance in case of problems for the player with the services from the Skycoach service.
World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Basics
The first thing to remember about World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King is not the Dragonflight update. The developers from Blizzard Entertainment took into account the outflow of players from which updates were the most noticeable and released the classic version of World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King, which became the most popular in the series of updates for the entire development of the project.
This means that the project is abandoning casual components in favor of hardcore farming and all the chips that all the players of that period of World of Warcraft’s development fell in love with.
On the plus side, the developers adopted more modern and successful features from the main version to improve graphics and simplify the interface for all players. It is important to some, not to others, but the main thing is that the game remains modern and looks good despite the long time since the release of the Wrath of the Lich King add-on.
Main Activities World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King
In the classic version, you will find similar gameplay, but at a different pace and with a different type of reward for your efforts. Teamwork plays a special role in your character’s success and leveling up.
What can you do:
Tasks that are related to the development of the game plot and new territories, or secondary tasks with situational rewards. Quests play a very significant role in leveling your hero in World of Warcraft. In the classic version, in which experience is extremely difficult, each task from local NPCs is a stable source of experience, and if your goal is accelerated leveling, then the main tasks should be given special attention.
Secondary quests can also play a role, but try to keep a close eye on objectives, potential time to complete, farming space, and most importantly, rewards so you don’t have to waste your time on more important things.
Raids are boss battles that live in dungeons with their retinue, and players need to join battle groups in order to challenge them and try to get a good reward.
The fact is that since World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King has reduced rates and a chance to drop equipment, raids become an excellent and most importantly interesting alternative for obtaining equipment and equipment.
You have to go into the combat zone and fight the bosses.
How the boss differs from ordinary monsters:
- A large amount of health.
- High rates of physical and magical protection.
- Uses various skills to attack all enemies at close range and distant approaches. It can disappear from view, or attack with powerful blows – it all depends on the type of boss and its difficulty level.
- Often has a retinue that fights for the boss, heals or strengthens him, or simply prevents opponents from defeating their leader.
- Bosses upon death drop random items of equipment with a power equal to the general level of the raid.
Grind is a way to level up by constantly destroying monsters and moving through locations in accordance with the level of the character.
The main advantages of grinding are complete freedom of action – you are not limited by locations and ways of killing monsters. Your main task is to find monsters that match your level – the ideal format is when they are 2–3 levels higher, then the chance of getting more rewards when killing him is much higher.
Grind is perfect for heroes who can take down large groups of monsters in a short amount of time. For example, magicians and shamans, warriors or archers. For him, you only need to attack enemies with low-cost skills and when they gather in a crowd, give out a full procast from skills or mass skills.
If you have a character who beats monsters for a long time, then think about leveling in groups, or choose the quest system as a source of experience and gold, because then you will need to kill a certain number of monsters to complete the task.
In parallel with leveling and grinding, try to pay attention to the resources that you could collect.
For example, if you take a pickaxe with you, then at the time of hunting in a mountainous area you can mine rocks and get ore and precious stones that you can sell to artisans, or keep for yourself for the subsequent development of the profession of a blacksmith or jeweler.
Also of value are the skins of animals, which can be removed with a carving knife and grass, which grow literally wherever the corresponding type of terrain is.
You can buy a pickaxe, or a carving knife from the NPC associated with professions in any major city. To collect herbs, or obtain materials for the production of thread, additional tools are not required.