10 Things You Need To Know About Bonnaroo… Besides Awesome Music! | #Escape2Roo
We went into the depths of Bonnaroo to uncover the craziest stuff you probably didn’t know about the festival – all shot on the iconic ferris wheel with our all-star crew there Shira Lazar, Glozell, Kandee Johnson, King Bach, Chester See and Meghan Tonjes.
1. Bonnaroo means all good things.
2. Bonnaroo is Tennessee’s 5th largest city when constructed.
3. The fountain.
4. Snake and Jake’s Christmas Barn.
6. 80,000 campers.
7. Bonnaroo is United State’s 3rd largest comedy festival.
8. Bonnaroo is a music and arts festival.
9. Bonnaroo never closes.
10. Who is on first?
Also, we’ll be posting more of our coverage of Bonnaroo throughout the week so don’t forget to follow along on Twitter with the #escape2roo and right here! https://full.sc/NfhdwD
Let us know who you want to be featured on What’s Trending in the comments!
Follow us on Twitter for real-time updates!
Like us on Facebook!
Add us to your circles on Google+!
Sign-up to our newsletter for the hottest videos straight to your inbox!